Tuesday, August 12, 2014

QR code for your board

Here is a novel idea to record your boards history and preseve it's story.

"I think I'm the first one to use a QR code to give future board owners a history of what they are riding from Blind Dog. Here is the QR generator I use. Rather simple. The image is printed on rice paper and laid under the glass. I'm building six identical HWS short boards for our grand kids and each will have a unique QR code. All too often we leave nothing for our grand children to remember us by. I have a couple of items from my grand father and feel good about what I will pass to my children. But I want to pass something to grand kids that hopefully they will pass to their children. That is a long way down life's road. That would be cool. Anyway, I wanted to share this with you and your readers."

Kind regards,

Dan

www.BlindDogSurfboards.blogspot.com

No comments: