Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Franks fish all ready to ride


Frank with the board all strapped down and getting the rails sorted.This is his second wooden board he has built.
" Well, it's finally finished and here are the pics. I'm pleased with the result and will now be waxing it up to try it out. It's considerably lighter than the mal I built last year, and hopefully it will perform OK. If the fins don't do the job I hope they will I can try different types of fins. The leash plug is one with the Goretex breather built in, so I won't have to worry about doing the plug up or losing it.
The final measurements are 7'6 3/4" x 22 1/2" x 2 5/8", so the size is spot-on to the original plan"



Franks own fin design to be tested in the coming weeks.


Great looking board Frank and look forward to the ride report.

No comments: